5/11

Sorry for the delay in posting 😯 didn't post for a while because it wasn't a priority for me on trail. I did get off trail finally and am back in Dover as planned. But for the time being I'm going to post one a day. 

Very easy day today, met some new people, Podcasts and Leaf. Got to camp early and was able to take a river bath in a nice pool of water. 

Definitely hottest day on trail so far, not a lot of water either so that was a struggle carrying the extra weight. 

Found this cool rock formation, not a bad spot for lunch but I was determined to stop at the view 

Don't mind my thumb

Getting off trail tomorrow for a couple nights while we stay at Coles Aunt's. Which means I had to start saying goodbye to some of the people we've been hiking around and have seen at the shelters lately. Starting to dread eventually getting off trail

Until tomorrow 🌱

See ya lovelies 😘


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

03/19

5/17

5/16